EcoSmart Engineered Wood Shutters
As a busy homeowner, you expect innovative products that retain their functionality and good looks without excessive maintenance. Woodlore® shutters are constructed with a solid MDF core – real wood in an advanced state – for incredible density and strength. Made from the wood of rapid-growth trees, Woodlore® shutters enable tree replenishment at an extremely accelerated rate.
In addition, Woodlore’s UV inhibitors do not release any volatile organic compound and protects against color fading and yellowing. Our patented polypropylene coating resists staining to ensure long-term performance in a variety of environments. Woodlore is the natural choice of shutter for your windows.
- Better consistency and durability than a regular wood shutter
- Reinforced engineered wood stiles provide an intense level of durability and structural integrity
- Stainless steel staples resist corrosion and withstand extreme heat
- Better than vinyl and PVC shutters and can withstand even the highest desert temperatures
- Patented polypropylene coating makes its surface extremely durable and robust