Exterior and Interior Skin Colours
For an architectural look that has an incredible trafficable free span of up to 9 metres, choose Versiclad’s Double Corrolink Structural Insulated Roof Panels.
With a corrugated profile on both roof and ceiling sides, it’s available in all Colorbond® colours and 4 thickness options, you can achieve the look, span and insulation levels to meet your needs.
Double Corrolink Features
- Easy to handle 765mm wide cover panel
- Low 5° roof pitch
- Our longest trafficable free span (up to 9m) means less unsightly support beams
- Made to order lengths up to 9m
- Excellent thermal performance, up to R-3.4
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould, condensation, and rain noise
- Light weight and easy to install
- Attractive corrugated profile both sides to match existing structures
- Available in large range of interior and exterior colours
- Wiring services are run through core ducts
Double Corrolink Specifications